Recommended Time: 90 Minutes
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify the difference between common stereotypes and actual facts about aging and older adults.
- Identify their own ageist attitudes and behaviours and those that are common in society.
- Assess their own behaviour with respect to older adults and be able to describe it as either ageist or respectful and inclusive.
- Make behavioural choices that are more respectful and inclusive of other adults.
- Commit to taking action in their personal, family and work life to promote greater respect and inclusion for older adults.